Friday, August 14, 2015

8-14-15
Introducing Ch. Sporting Field's Quantum Leap, aka. "DEVON".  He is on the verge of starting his obedience career, which I hope will be long and prosperous.  Having never done a blog, this endeavor is going to be an enormous learning experience, so please be patient with me.

My goal is to share Devon's travels, trials, titles, and tribulations as we compete in AKC.

So let me introduce my boy properly:

Devon was bred by Debbie Butt of Sporting Field Kennels and is the son of:
GCH Ch Filly's Run Raisin' Cane
and the amazing, incomparable
PCH CH Sporting Field's Heiress, HSAS, HIAS

Devon finished his Championship at 1 year of age and was owner/handled.  He presently has all three required majors towards his Grand Championship, so simply needs to be pointed out.


I am hoping to add videos to this blog so that I can share Devon's true beauty: his personality.  Devon has lovely drive, great confidence, and an enormous desire to please.  He is just as comfortable at a dog show as he is at home.

So welcome to Devon's adventures.  I'm sure he will keep us all amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment